Opinion essays are the informal forms that are written to judge the opinion, observation and mode of expression of the writer. In this case, usually the mode of writing is very relaxed but the writers tend to retain a strong structure. Sometimes, they follow journalistic style and sometimes write in a sophisticated manner. Short paragraphs maintain the charm. Ensure that you do not sound very academic but present your thoughts with concrete illustrations while avoiding sloppiness.
If your topic is “increasingly easy foreign travel at global levels”, you can write from both the perspectives. On one side you can say that foreign travels provide enticing benefits to the tourism industry and on the other hand you can talk about its negative consequences saying that people from various places come and pollute the place. You can also raise the issues of increase in mischievous activities, rise in crime, expensiveness of the place etc.
If you are looking for a striking opinion examples online, following sources can be highly helpful to you-
- Published scholarly articles: There are dozens of tools that can be pretty helpful to all the students. You can find thousands of eminent academic research papers using authenticated sources. Use library gateways and make your job further easy.
- Journals: Journals include highly enriching content. A few words of it are equivalent to hundreds of words. The information provided by them is sufficient in itself to provide a high quality composition.
- Online articles assembled in books: Buy or download them for free. If you do not want to spend money, you might have to spend pretty long time in research. Remember, there are many websites that can make you access such books absolutely free of cost.
- Online libraries: Do not miss the opportunity of making use of such libraries. These libraries have ample supply of all the types of compositions that you want. Here you can get opinion essay on any topic of your choice. Have little patience and get hundreds of them in one go.
- Online magazines: This is a good place to get ample of such examples. Based on your topic and field of specialization, you can get lot of enriching content. Such magazines are published on quarterly or monthly basis.
- Online newspapers: There are special columns in the newspapers. Based on your subjects like Science, History, Economics, Political Science, you can read the special column.
The chief purpose of such writings is to develop rational thinking among the students. They can think and argue from various perspectives. This way, students understand the pros and cons of both the scenarios. Ensure that when you are referring the example, they follow proper formatting guidelines.